Take a boat trip along the Amazon, Zacambu and Gamboa rivers and lakes in which you’ll be able to explore the flooded jungle by canoeing and fishing (mostly piranha).
The Zacambu area (rivers and lakes) is considered one of the best places to spot pink and gray dolphins and even swim in close proximity to them. It is also a great place to spot wildlife while navigating the flooded jungle.
– Rubber boots
– Mosquito net
– Transportation during the tour
– Assistance insurance
– Departure 9:00 am
– Dolphin spotting
– Zacambu Lakes Exploration
– Night safari/Caiman spotting
– Night in native lodge or Jungle camp
– Return to leticia at 5:00 pm